Get live & on demand access to a three-day (March 15-17) Pastor Renewal Retreat
We are in an era of church life that is dramatically different than any we have experienced. God is not surprised by these developments. On the contrary, He has great plans for us and those we lead.
His Word provides the essential wisdom pastors need to face the challenges and opportunities that the current crisis creates. In the midst of heartbreak, tragedy, and struggle, God offers us hope, wisdom, encouragement, and vision. Come get your second wind. Explore new and better ways to lead the gathered congregation, the wide-open door for growing digital viewership, and innovative strategies for church growth. Gain insight into the health of your congregation and return with clarity for its future.
Can’t watch live? You can still sign up and get on demand access to the session videos for 30 days after the event. The video on demand will be available on this page on March 18th.
Before you purchase your ticket, please read the following tips and instructions:
- Remember the login method you use (Facebook, Google, or Email) when you buy your ticket. You will use this same login method and information to access the livestream here on the day of the event.
- Bookmark this page and come here just before the event begins to login and watch the livestream.
- Keep the email receipt you receive after purchase. If it does not appear in your inbox, check your spam folder. The email contains a link back to this page where the livestream will take place.
Just before the event begins:
- Come back to this page and click the green “Login” button above. Enter the same login information you used when buying the ticket. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” on lower right of login screen to create a new one. Enjoy the livestream!
During the Event:
- If at any time you don’t see the current session, make a hard refresh of your browser
(On Windows: Ctrl + F5, Or On Mac: ⌘ Command + ⇧ Shift + R)
- If you are experiencing video, technical, or login issues please visit the FAQ and Technical Support page. Enter a support request and a person will respond within 15 minutes.